Sunday, October 31, 2010

EurUsd Long Term Trade closed. Profit of $ 97

I have only manually closed a trade which hav been open for a week at a profit of $ 97.00.  It was one of the Fap Turbo, fortunately, is opened for me and one of the shops were closed with a loss of $ 500.  But now I have another open trade with a loss of about $ 330.  After this, I will not trade for now any long term trade union.

To date, no scalping trades was made and I do not think anyone is going to happen because the market is worse than a hurricane at present. People have asked me what settings I use and what brokers I use, and I will answer these questions in the next post-evening. 

  What's funny is that there are a number of people asking for these settings and that broker to use in the private forum. All help because everyone wants the FAP turbo works. But I have yet to see any information from Fap Turbo creators of settings for the use on their "live" data!!  If someone can enlighten me and my readers and many others will be very grateful.  As I said in my previous post, they should make these settings and mail shot their customers with these settings.Why?People want to earn money as they promise, so they should make this information accessible to all and readily accessible; All I meant their customers; So, for me it is fishy and 1 point on scam challenge.

Talk to you later

Related Fap Turbo Scam posts: supersonic Forex-reimbursement requested only 2 weeks of testing and it is busted; GBPUSD ...Forex Morning Trade-Back Tests Hello, since my last update, I just dealt in the Morning ...Forex trading-Morning only cool I just came across a manual trading systems-Forex ...
Author: Fap Turbo Scam

Tags: Creator, Fishy, hurricane, Mail, money, point in time is a private forum, Term Trades

Related posts


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment