Friday, October 29, 2010

Today's profit of $ 28.56

Hello dear readers,

First, I would like to thank all the people who are following this challenge and with their positive comments I receive.Just a reminder, I take this challenge to prove worthness of Fap Turbo Forex Robot from a beginner's point of view; I have a basic knowledge of Forex and I am not at all a Forex Trader-far from it.

In any case, Fap Turbo day did 1 successful trade of $ 28.56, Scalping mode. With these results, I certainly will not be able to assess that Fap Turbo does not deliver results because of scalping mode this robot has so far delivered profit-in my demo-account.I am talking only about my results and not what the others say on their blogs fakely. I think we are only 3 people posting our results-unbaised from all Blogs around!So be careful what you read-many sharks around!!!

Because for some reason people hide their preferences (why??), these are my settings I just trade Scalping mode because, as you can see from my results of Long Term trade, Fap Turbo on the loss of $ 1000 dollar-welldone.

So I just trade:

EurGbp-M15 and
EurChf-M15.

Both of these have the following settings:

Scalper_Lots reaches 1.0,
Scalper_UseMM is set to true.
Scalper_GMTOffset is 2 because my server is in the UK.
Scalper_MaxSpread is set to 5.

It is a hot debate about Scalper_MaxSpread and I have also posted an article to issue Certain traders increases. Scalper_MaxSpread 7, although Fap Turbo manual says that 5 is a little risky. 7 is even more tomorrow maybe I increase it to 7, only to have a try.

If someone is willing to share his settiings with our readers, pleas proceed.

For Tomorrow, cheers!

PS: where are the creators? Latest Fap Turbo email we received from them was the beginning of January, I think 10 January; I think they disappeared with our money :):)

Related Fap Turbo Scam posts: supersonic Forex-reimbursement requested only 2 weeks of testing and it is busted; GBPUSD ...Forex Morning Trade-Back Tests Hello, since my last update, I just traded Morning ...Tom Strignano Fibonacci Strike System-Amazing Hi Guys I have bought Fibonacci Strike (I believe In. ..
Author: Fap Turbo Scam

Tags: basic knowledge, Blogs, Cheers, creator, dear readers, demo account, Eurchf, Forex Trader, Hello, M15, money, Point Of View, reminder, robot, Sharks

Related posts


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment